Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) (m/w/d)
Our client is a leading European logistics company with an
enormous potential for growth.
Responsible task in the field of port logistics with high potential of
further development in the Northern European Business.
Reason for vacancy: Newly created position
Reporting Line: Reports to the local CEO
Number of subordinates: Two employees in the commercial team
Travel frequency: Approx. 50 % in Northern/ Eastern Europe
The position holder will be part of the management board and will have
the responsibility for the overall results of the company as well as
for the development of the commercial activities.
Furthermore the main
tasks and priorities are:
- Development and Implementation of sales and marketing
strategies for both divisions
- Development and Extension of the container business
- Management of the General Cargo Business to optimize space
for general commodities with the best possible return
- Development the RoRo activities by attracting further
- Development of railway activities; in particular intermodal
block trains within the region
- Development of logistics concepts with forwarders, shipping
lines and intermodal operators
- Work with different actors within the country and abroad
(authorities, railway, port authority, etc.) to ensure support for the
development / implementation of the different concepts
The position holder works closely with the CEO and CFO located in
Northern Europe as well as with the sales team of the headquarter.
Educational achievements: Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or a
Professional experience: At least 10 - 15 years of professional
experience in B2B
Sales and Marketing and/or Business Development within the
transportation and logistics industry preferable in Russia / Northern
Special Experience /
Knowledge: Experience in Ports/ Ports Industry / Shipping/ Intermodal
Leadership experience: Several years of leading international teams
Languages: Fluent in English – second language preferable
We are looking for a convincing personality, who should have especially
the following personal skills:
- Analytical skills
- Intercultural competence
- Strong customer orientation
- Commitment, dedication, flexibility and reliability
- Hands-on mentality
- High level of self-motivation
- High level of social / emotional intelligence
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven and strategically thinking
- Affinity to numbers and accuracy in handling of numbers
As soon as possible
The annual salary consists of a fixed and a variable component. The
final amount of the annual
salary depends on the experience and background of the candidate.
The place of work is located in Northern Europe.
A company car is provided according to the company car policy.
Your contact person
Ph. +49 211 749686-23