Administrator, Sales & Logistics (m/f/d) Part-Time
Our client is the German branch of a Japanese company based in Düsseldorf and is currently looking for a motivated part-time employee (m/f/d).
Initial experience as a Sales Assistant, in logistics or office management is a great advantage, but job starters are also very welcome.
- You will support sales and logistics processes and act as a communication interface between the production sites in Japan & Asia and customers in Europe
- Order management, e.g. preparation of import and sales documents and issuing of invoices, shipping and import management including the associated communication with freight forwarders and customs
- Stock control
- Budget control, receivables management, etc.
- Support with general administrative and organizational tasks
- If required, support for bookkeeping (e.g. vacation replacement)
- Successfully completed studies or training, reference to Japan very welcome!
- First professional experience in a comparable position welcome, but not mandatory
- Good user knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work both independently and in an international team and good communication skills
- Proactive and reliable working style as well as a sense of responsibility
- English: Business level
- German: Basic knowledge
- Japanese: Welcome, but not mandatory
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Miho Ouchi under 0211 749686-38.
We look forward to receiving your application!