Sales Manager PEEK Material and Components (m/f/d)
Achieve business objectives and cultivate client connections in this exciting role with an emerging company in the PEEK plastics industry!
The parent company of our client is one of few high-quality PEEK material manufacturers in the world with more than 500 employees, dedicated and excellent in research and development of plastic compounds and polymers. They serve a wide range of industries including aerospace, electronic semiconductor, food processing, medical devices, textiles printing and dyeing, and automotive. After successfully growing their customer network in the European market over the past years, our client is now focused on establishing a sales subsidiary in Krefeld, near their showroom. In order to expand their European business, the company is currently seeking their first sales team members for PEEK raw materials, semi-finished products and components.
- Cultivating and sustaining relationships with existing customers while actively pursuing new clients, encompassing contract negotiations, order processing, and customer visits
- Creating and executing strategic sales plans to meet company objectives
- Assessing market trends and competitor actions to pinpoint fresh business prospects
- Collaborating seamlessly and adaptably with European management and Chinese headquarters to guarantee seamless operations and successful results
- Successful completion of technical training or studies, preferably in the field of plastic technology
- Demonstrated professional experience in sales or customer support, ideally within the plastics, chemical materials, or analytical testing instrument industry
- Willingness to travel up to fifty percent of the time
- Fluent proficiency in both English and German
- Proactive and communicative individual with a strong desire for professional growth within this new business opportunity
- Exceptionally high-quality products in the market
- Sales certainty of a hidden champion
- Vibrant start-up team culture within a flexible work setting
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann at +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We look forward to receiving your application!