Information Security Manager TISAX® (m/f/d)
Join a prominent automotive supplier and play a key role in overseeing TISAX® certification and assessments, as well as driving information security initiatives!
Our client is a leading provider of innovative heat pump solutions for electromobility and is establishing itself in the European automotive market as part of a renowned parent company. With a major project secured with a German OEM over the next decade, our client enjoys a secure future of sustained growth.
As part of the execution plan, our customer is building a fully automated factory for heat pumps in Southern Germany headquartered in Munich. With a team of 70 employees, they aim to become a key automotive supplier for electric vehicle transportation.
- Overseeing and coordinating TISAX® certification and assessments for the newly established company, encompassing all pertinent data structures and audits
- Implementing robust and secure IT systems for the company
- Identifying and addressing information security risks
- Serving as the primary point of contact for information, data, and network security, while also fulfilling the role of the company's data security officer
- Conducting routine evaluations and enhancements of the company's security protocols to align with current industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- University degree in IT or a related field
- At least two years of experience in information security roles, with a preference for automotive industry experience, although not mandatory
- Knowledge of TISAX® certification and information security procedures
- Fluent proficiency in English and German
- Structured and analytical personality who is willed to work in an intercultural setting
- Leadership role at a progressive automotive supplier, offering the chance to develop new information security frameworks
- Home office opportunities
- Provision of relocation support if required
- Dynamic international team setting
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann under +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We look forward to receiving your application!