Sales Manager Polymer Industry (m/f/d)
Join a dynamic team in the polymer additive industry, where let your sales skills thrive in a great team environment!
Our client is a globally renowned Chinese supplier at the forefront of the polymer additive and specialty chemicals industry, catering to diverse sectors such as agriculture and automotive. With an emphasis on light stabilizers for plastics, our client's expertise is backed by a dedicated team of over 1500 professionals. The sales office in Düsseldorf is now seeking a Sales Manager with technical acumen and a strong command of English to complete their dynamic team.
- Taking over responsibility of sales activities, including negotiating contracts, processing orders, and building a sustainable sales network
- Proactively seeking out new clients while nurturing and maintaining relationships with current customers
- Managing communication primarily with customers, as well as some interaction with suppliers
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve company targets
- Analyzing market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities
- Collaborating effectively and flexibly with both the European and Chinese headquarters to ensure smooth operations and successful outcomes
- Completed commercial or technical training or studies
- At least two years of professional experience in sales, preferably in the plastics industry, but this is not a must - it is important that you can familiarize yourself with and understand polymer additive technology in order to communicate it well to customers
- Willingness to travel up to fifty percent of the time
- English at a fluent level, other European language proficiency such as German, French, Italian or other languages are an advantage
- Proactive and willing to learn personality who can contribute and work well in an existing team
- Our client offers flexibility for remote work, with a preference for in-office presence approximately half of the time for team meetings and during the starting phase (except when on business travel)
- Dynamic start-up team culture with a modern and flexible working environment
- Management that values not only the sales figures, but also the individuals behind them
- Competitive compensation package and company car provided
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann under +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We look forward to receiving your application!