Operations Director Automotive (m/f/d)
Shape the future of electromobility in a forward-thinking company!
Our client is a leading provider of innovative heat pump solutions for electromobility and is establishing itself in the European automotive market as part of a renowned parent company. With a major project secured with a German OEM over the next decades, our client enjoys a secure future of sustained growth.
As part of the execution plan, they are building a fully automated factory for heat pumps in Southern Germany headquartered in Munich. With a team of 70 employees, they aim to become a key automotive supplier for electric vehicle transportation.
- Establishing a fully automated factory for heat pump production by summer 2025, overseeing construction management, machinery, material supply chain, and personnel organization
- Assuming responsibility for the factory's production, logistics, and quality as part of the management team and Vice General Manager (m/f/d) after the construction phase. There is also the opportunity to serve as the legal representative for the entity.
- Ensuring adherence to high-quality standards and driving technical progress throughout all processes
- Collaborating closely with management team members, the parent company, and all internal and external partners on on-site
- University degree in engineering or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in structural factory establishment, preferably in the automotive industry, but all manufacturing industries are interesting
- Familiarity with procurement processes and knowledge in quality management is de-sirable
- Fluent proficiency in English and German, additional languages are advantageous
- Dedicated, communicative and flexible leadership personailty capable of working effec-tively in an intercultural environment
- Leading position at an forward-thinking automotive supplier‘s and the opportunity to establish new structures in electromobility
- Attractive salary package including Christmas payment and bonuses
- Relocation assistance if needed
- D&O insurance in case of acting as the legal represenatative of the company
Bei Rückfragen zu dieser Position steht Ihnen Laura Ostermann unter +49 (0)211 749686-29 gerne jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung!
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann under +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We look forward to receiving your application!