Accounting Employee (m/f/d) - part-time possible -
Our client is a globally active, Japanese chemical company based in the south-east of-Düsseldorf area. Currently, the company is looking for a motivated individual to join their accounting team.
As an Accounting Employee, you will undertake a variety of essential accounting tasks. These tasks include:
- Communication and liaison with external service providers, ensuring timely and accurate exchange of information
- Preparing relevant documentation and performing accurate data entry into the accounting system
- Assisting in generating reports for the Japanese HQ as well as contributing to the accuracy and transparency of financial information
- Successfully completed studies or vocational training
- First experience in accounting or accounting assistance would be advantagous
- Business fluent English and at least basic Japanese skills, German skills are welcome but not necessary
- IT Skills: Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), experience with DATEV is also very welcome
- Very good intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Strong sense of responsibility as well as very good organizational skills
- Possibility to either work in full-time or part-time
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work (max.3 days/week) in order to promote to a healthy work-life balance
- Attractive salary package that reflects your skills and contributions as well as a travel allowance
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!