Executive and Administration Assistant (m/f/d)
Our client is a renowned Japanese trading company which operates in a wide range of industries. The office in Düsseldorf is currently looking for an Executive and Administration Assistant (m/f/d) to support the team.
- Personal Assistance to Senior Manager
- General secretarial and assistance tasks
- Organisation of daily schedules and calendar updates as well as planning of meetings, conferences, and business travel (booking flight, accommodation, etc.)
- Oral and written correspondence in German and English with colleagues and business partners
- Monitoring and budgeting of departmental expenses and accounts in coordination with team colleagues, cooperation with Risk Management Department
- Customer support
- Managing files and documents
- Completed vocational training, e.g. as a (management) assistant for office management / wholesale / foreign trade OR completed university degree
- First work experience in administration / office management or as executive assistant
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German, Japanese language skills very advantageous
- Solid proficiency in MS Office
- Strong intercultural communication and teamworking skills
- A well-structured, goal-oriented, independent way of working
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Full-time position (38,5h/week)
- Home Office (2 days/week)
- A welcoming working atmosphere in an international team
- Opportunity for professional development/promotion and social perks within a multinational trading group
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jana Romero-Giron under +49 211-749 686-32.
We look forward to receiving your application!