Sales Manager Technical Devices (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a sales position with innovative products and international company structures? Home office flexibility is important for you? Can you speak Chinese fluently on native speaker‘s level? Then check out this match!
Our client is a leading provider of videocentric cameras and technical devices including several kind of displays, traffic and security solutions. With more than 18,000 employees and a focus on R&D, the group has several offices in more than 180 countries on all continents, while being headquartered in China. For the DACH market, our customer is searching for a motivated sales manager with Chinese language skills to complete the existing sales team of more than ten people.
- Caring for existing customers and acquiring new customers by outside and inside sales activities
- Daily account management with key channel partners and regular personal meetings with customers and distribution partners
- Executing strategic sales plans and commercial strategies (MSRP, distribution criteria, partner evolution or channel compensation scheme)
- Identifying new sales opportunities within the existing product ranges by reviewing and forecasting orders and sales
- Conducting product trainings and examinations for dealers and shop promoters
- Market research regarding competitor’s products, pricing and promotion activities
- University degree or successfully completed studies, best would be with a technical focus, but a commercial background is also interesting
- Work experience in (technical) sales or key account management—from junior to senior everyone is welcome!
- Chinese language skills on a native speaker‘s level, fluent English and German skills
- Willingness to travel about fifty percent of the working time in DACH region
- Communicative and analytical personality with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Full home office flexibility from wherever you live in the DACH region
- Full-time position
- Company car
- Possibility to develop and grow within the international company group structure
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann under +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!