Chief Operating Officer (m/w/d)
Exciting and responsible management task in southern Germany!
Our client is an international manufacturing mechanical engineering company. The subsidiary in southern Germany relevant for this position employs more than 200 people and has an annual turnover of around 70 million euros. Due to confidentiality, we can only provide you with more information in further interviews.
- Operational management, coordination and organization of all production activities as plant manager at the southern German subsidiary
- Responsibility for the departments of production and installation, pur-chasing and logistics, electronic/mechanical engineering and R&D
- Implementing, organizing and controlling customized production processes in addition to serial flow production of the branch and thereby contributing to more flexible production capacities for future developments
- Close cooperation and reporting line to the subsidiary’s Chief Executive Officer
- Successfully completed studies with a technical background, ideally with a focus on mechanical engineering
- Several years of management experience in a manufacturing company of the mechanical engineering sector, in addition to a clear focus on produc-tion, insights into other functional areas such as purchasing are also welcome
- Fluent German and English skills
- Process- and customer-oriented leadership personality with a realistic focus on essentials and organizational skills
- Strategic, operational responsibility in a market-leading company
- Innovative and future-oriented tasks
- Attractive salary and company car
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Laura Ostermann under +49 (0)211 749686-29.
We look forward to receiving your application!