Service Engineer & Customer Support - Surface Mount Technology (m/f/d)
Our client is a Japanese manufacturer of motorized products which has successfully established its presence within the global market.
At the German base in the Düsseldorf area, the company coordinates the sales activities for their Robotics Division, covering the whole of Europe and North Africa. This includes innovative solutions and machinery in the area of Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
With the company and business in Europe continuing to grow steadily, the company is looking for a motivated Service Engineer (m/f/d) to join and support their international team.
! The company is open for candidates of different levels of experience Germany-wide. A home office option can be negotiated !
The first phase includes an intensive job training to help you acquire an in-depth knowledge of company specific products and to prepare you to support customers independently. Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, maintenance, repair and other service works for SMT products (including mounter, industrial printers, AOI and related software) for customers in Germany and Europe-wide
- Provide technical trainings for customers and distribution partners
- Act as the main contact person for customers and partners regarding technical issues and inquiries via phone, email and on-site visits
- Close cooperation with other service technicians in Europe, the business support and back-office teams, sales managers as well as engineer from the customer side
- And a little obligatory administration on the side e.g. the documentation of service activities
- Successfully completed university degree or vocational training in a technical field such as electrical engineering, mechatronics etc.
- Relevant professional experience for example in the installation and maintenance of technical products or similar - knowledge or experience with SMT products or semiconductor advantageous but not a must
- High technical and affinity for software (experience with CAD or (SPS-)programming welcome)
- Ideally general knowledge of precision mechanics
- Language Skills: business fluent English; German and other European languages advantageous but not a must
- High level of self-motivation, strong sense of responsibility, willingness to learn
- Valid driver’s licence as well as an openness for frequent business travel (60-70%)
- Company car for private use
- 30 days vacation
- Home Office option available
- International team with the opportunity to travel and work abroad
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
We look forward to receiving your application!