Netzwerk Administration & IT Support (m/f/d) Japanese Corporates Business
Our client is a German-Japanese IT-Support company. The office in Munich offers a broad product portfolio to their mainly Japanese customers, ranging from network and complete IT solutions to Data Centers.
Now the company is looking for a motivated candidate with a high affinity for IT and network related topics in order to support their customers on a variety of issues.
You are the contact person for the Japanese customers in IT-, network- and PC related questions and support the customers with your know-how.
- Support the IT infrastructure of the company and their Japanese corporate clients
- Remote support as well as hands-on support at the customers’ office
- Management of the company’s network (EDP system, Telephone, Firewall, PCs, Printer etc.)
- Support and instruct the network users
- Take part in the further development of IT processes
- Job training or university degree in information science / IT administration or related subject advantageous, but self-trained candidates with a high technological affinity are welcome too
- Experience in the area of IT support and management of IT networks / IT administration highly beneficial
- Programming skills and data base (SQL server / Oracle) knowledge welcome
- Languages: Fluent in German and English, Japanese skills welcome
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competency
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and productive and independent way of working
- The position is a full-time position on a permanent employment contract. Visa support will be provided if required!
- Starting date: As soon as possible
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!