Underwriter Property (m/f/d) Italian Corporates Customers
Our client is an international insurance company with HQ in Japan in the field of corporate insurance. The company offers ist extensive services EU-wide from ist location in Cologne.
- Underwriting of property risks
- Monitoring of risk management activities and performance indicators of clients
- Open and conscientious peer review communication
- Establish and maintain working relationships with brokers and clients in collaboration with other concerned branches and keep colleagues and the Manager informed of current market trends and developments related to the assigned property portfolio
- Assist the Senior Manager in monitoring and developing the underwriting performance of the business
- Represent the branch in external market forums and client visits as appropriate.
- Regular travelling to brokers’ offices and customers' premises
- A degree in insurance sales or insurance underwriting and/or experience in property underwriting
- Knowledge of property insurance coverage and statutory and regulatory guidelines as they relate to business and insurance classes
- Knowledge of corporate underwriting philosophy, techniques and tools as well as national / local filing requirements and guidelines
- Business fluent English and German skills - Italian very welcome but not mandatory
- Strong intercultural communication skills (= Capacity to adapt oneself to the way of thinking of an international company)
- Ability to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with a team
- The company offers an attractive work-life balance.
- The working hours are 37.5 hrs. / week (flextime)
- The company covers the cost of the VRR commuter service
- Start of employment: Immediately or negotiable
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!