Sales Representative (m/f/d)
Our client is a globally acting Japanese trading company specialized in high technology electronic components and machinery for the application in various industries.
The office in Frankfurt am Main is now looking for an ambitious sales representative to support the sales team with focus on local and export sales.
The objective for this position is to establish new customer relationships in Germany and the UK, but also northern Europe:
- Responsible for all local and export sales aspects
- Research about market situation and potential target customers to find new busi-ness opportunities
- Contacting and meeting key persons in target companies, establishing sustainab-le relationships and introducing product portfolio
- Business travel around 1-2 times/month
- Handling of quality issues
The ideal candidate should bring the following qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent vocational training
- First experience in B2B sales welcome, but not necessary
- Sales mentality and motivation to expand sales to new markets
- Very good communication skills, ability to cooperate and work in a team
- Driver‘s license
- Business fluent English and Japanese skills
- German skills advantageous, but not necessary
- Full time position with flex time and 40 hr. week
- Availability: as soon as possible
- Commuting costs will be paid
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!