Manager Service Engineering (m/f/d) - Robotics for factory automation
Our client is a Japanese manufacturer of motorized products that has also established a market presence for itself on a global level.
The Industrial Robot Division was newly established a few years ago at the German base in Düsseldorf area. The aim is to strengthen the sales promotion by supporting the European dealers and offering technical guidance for the dealers service area.
As of right now, the company is looking for a Manager, who will first start as a Senior Field Engineer working on his own and later on be responsible for developing and expanding the service area and leading this area as the face of the company to the customers in Europe.
- Technical training for distributors & customers
- Responsible for the maintenance and service work
- Main contact for distributers & customers on all technical issues
- Close collaboration with colleague in sales
- Documentation of activities & inventory control and spare parts
- Preparation of the exhibitions and participation as an explainer
- Closely working together with other field service technicians, the back office and sales managers
As soon as the position holder gets into his own area of responsibility, he will also be responsible for:
- Technical training of new engineers
- Planning of the education for distributors
- Sharing information & feedback between Europe and Japan (designer, customer support division, etc.)
- Improvement of service flow & structure
- Evaluation of peripheral equipment such as vision systems
- Design of demonstration units
- Successfully completed university degree or vocational training, preferably with technical background (mechanical/ electrical engineering, mechatronics, etc.)
- Experience in dealing with industrial robotic products as well as experience in a comparable position
- Experience in working with dealers of technical products and the installation and maintenance of technical products very welcome
- Business fluent communication skills in German and English
- Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Willingness for regular business travels
- The position is a full-time position on a permanent employment contract.
- Starting date: Negotiable
- A company car will be offered after the probation period
- Working via Home Office as well as at the location in Düsseldorf area possible
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!